Search This Blog

Tuesday, 15 September 2009

MY MAC DUTY FREE SHOPPING LIST

I've been trying to be SOOO good saving for this New York trip, but seeing as it's only JUST round the corner, I thought I would share with you my Mac shopping list for the airport!

Not an awful lot but enough to keep me entertained before I hop on the plane:

1) "Beyond Jealous" nail polish (if it's still available!)

2) 272 angled brush

3) Slimshine "bare". I go through these like nobody's business!

4) "Dubonnet" red lipstick. Possibly "Lady Bug" too.

5) "Redd" lip liner to replace the liner I lost!

6) "sharkskin" shade stick (possibly).

Think that's about it although this is SOOOOO subject to change!

If you have any recommendations please let me know :)

1 comment:

  1. In my opinion, it is a good opportunity to invest both in basics such as brushes but also in other things you would not buy if they had a normal price!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.