Search This Blog

Friday, 18 September 2009

NAIL CARE UPDATE!

I've tried to refrain from bombarding my blog with nail related posts, but though tonight I would give you a quick update!

The right hand is on the road to recovery. Nails are still weak and I've had a few splits along the way, but no biggy as I knew from looking at them that this was going to happen.

Left hand has healthy looking talons bar my middle finger which has a bit of flaking. *sigh*

I have since moved on from "Nail Eat" to "Nail Drink", although Nail Drink isn't convincing me much (but I haven't really given it a chance!) so I've hopped along to Qtica's "Nail Accelerator" which is slightly freaking me out.

You see it claims to promote nail growth of up to a quarter inch in 14 days. I've been using it for the last 7 days and the other day I was wondering why I was having to file my nails down so much. Hmmm...I think I will give it another 7 days before I can confirm any solid results :) I'll keep you posted!

All in all I am loving having natural nails again. It's a freaking challenge let me tell ya but the results are looking GOOD!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I gotta try nail accelerator. Gracias. :) I've been using Sally Hansen Miracle Cure, which is a good ridge filler, but my nails are still peeling.

    http://clearlybeautiful.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.