Search This Blog

Thursday, 10 September 2009

A BEAUTY GOODY BAG FROM THE DENTIST?

My beloved went to the dentist this week and came back with a little goody bag of beauty products to try.

WTF?! I KNOW! WHAT dentist gives away beauty products to their patients eh? Bizarre and the mind boggles.

Anyway, he was adorably sweet and gave his little bundle to my all-too-eager-to-receive mitts. *blush*

Inside were two little vials of bath oils from Aromatherapy Associates, one relaxing and one reviving. Mmmm I LOVE their bath oils! I think I might stash these away for NYC as a treat after a hard days sight seeing! If you want a serious bath treat, check this range out. Insanely aromatastic and just pure lux.

The bundle also contained a lip balm and travel size hand cream from a organic and natural brand called "Lavera".
Now I've never tried any of their products out before. Always seen them for sale in health stores but never really felt the urge to try any.

First comment to make...I LOVE the hand cream. A little bit goes a long way and it is sooo lovely and moisturising. It passes the 30 second rule with flying colours and also has an unobtrusive scent, delicate and clean. I LOVE it and think I will definitely be buying a full size to sit on my desk at work :)

The lip balm is also fab. It's not a greasy, slimy oily concoction as it's free from mineral oils. In fact, Lavera products are free from synthetic preservatives and fragrances so definitely one to check out if you have sensitive skin!

Lastly, and not a product but a chocolate bar. Serious bafflement going on...a dentist that gives beauty products and CHOCOLATE? Where's the tooth paste eh? Or the floss?

Very strange but am happy to be the receiver of such lovely products to try!

Thanks very much my monkey. x

2 comments:

  1. What?!? That's awesome! I have to remind my dentist to give me a freaking toothbrush!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha that is so random, but really cute!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.