Search This Blog

Sunday, 13 September 2009

THE PRE NYC RULES (mini haul)

So I've set myself some little rules about my make up purchasing, purely because I know I am going to be literally hauling a vast amount of products back from NYC (uber excited!)!

These rules go as follows:

Purchases can only be made if the item is a) limited edition and b) can't be found in New York.

Which has basically restricted me to buying only from UK brands. In some ways this is quite intriguing as brands such as Collection 2000 are often overlooked.

So anyway! Here is what I bought this week:

Collection 2000 purple eyeliner. Super cheap and not a gappy glitter liner if you get what I mean...



Boots Number 17 green glitter eyeshadow. Not really glittery but a lovely shade all the same. Another cheap and cheerful purchase.

Mac nail polish in Cool Reserve. I couldn't wait 2 weeks to get Metro Chic...
Boots No7 nail Polishes in Betty Blues and Damson Dream.My friend told me Betty Blue was a simple MUST and therefore I was sold.

I also purchased a Collection 2000 nail polish purely for the name, "BMX Bandit"...oh yeah! Also a few items from Inglot (found out I can get 20% off!), but they gave me the wrong gel liner so I have to take it back...grrrrr! Review to follow shortly.

Last but not least, and not make up but hey! Here I am preparing for autumn, and one of the things I LOVE to purchase is "different" hats. I saw this bear hat in River Island and fell in love...immediately.

I also love gloves in a huge way...gloves, mittens, hand warmers...everything. These black hand warmers appealed to me majorly and were a snip at £7.99 from H&M.

1 comment:

  1. I am really tempted to get cool reserve, I just got OPI Done out in deco and am trying to jusify buying another gray/lilac!
    Love that hat, its so cute! x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.