Search This Blog

Thursday, 24 September 2009

START SPREADING THE NEWS...I'M LEAVING TODAY!

Hello!

Am super excited to say that I shall be heading off to NYC today! ARGHHH!!!!

I haven't had a decent holiday in two years so I am really looking forward to getting out of London and just exploring a new city :)

Needless to day I have a MASSIVE wishlist for Sephora and I know I shall be discovering more things I didn't realise I needed whilst I am over there. Expect lots of nail polish haulage and lashings of lipstick!

I have also purchased a teeny tiny camcorder so I can get a little vlog going when I return. Its insanely cute so I can't wait to try it out.

Sooooo...I shall try my best to blog whilst I am away, free wifi permitting, but I shall be back and blogging properly on the 30th September.

EEEEEEeeeeee!!! Am SOOOO excited!

Before I go back to packing, I thought I would share with you my travel wash bag. It's an Anya Hindmarch design for British Airways but I love that it has Tower Bridge on. Got to remind myself of home :)

See you all soon! x

3 comments:

  1. Have an amazing time.
    I heart NYC soooo much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have an awesome and safe trip :D !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fun and safe trip!
    I defiantly want to visit new york some day :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.