Search This Blog

Tuesday, 29 September 2009

MY DAILY MAKE UP ROUTINE

*Still in NYC* (another pre NYC post to keep this blog ticking!)

Anyway...I am always curious to know what everyone's make up routines are...so before I ask you what yours is, I thought I would share mine!

AM

* Wash face with Liz Earle's Cleanse & Polish
* Moisturise with Estee lauder Day Wear
* Foundation MUFE HD in 125

I've been keeping my make up routine dead simple the last few weeks so all I use is:

* Urban decay liquid eyeliner to cat eye myself
* Gosh mascara
* MUFE concealer palette under eyes etc
* Benefit powderflage to set concealer (I quite like this now!)
* Benetint on cheeks & lips
* Benefit high beam on brow bone and top of cheek bones

Think that's it for AM.

MIDDAY

I don't really do a lot of make up touch ups...I ocassionally apply some face powder (Mac Mineralize) and lipgloss (Mac tinted lip conditioners, Lavena lip balm). If I am wearing lippy it's usually Mac Bare slimshien or Mac red lipstick.

OH and lashings of Solar balm for my nails!

PM

I take off the whole lot with Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish.
If I have blemishes the it's a dab of Liz Earle's Spot On.
I also use my Neals Yard Frankincense cream as a night one :)
Just before bed I apply a bit of Carmex to my lips and the Qtica Cuticle cream to my nails :)

Phew!
Please so share your routine, I would love to know what everyone is using :)

2 comments:

  1. here is my routine :)

    MORNING
    * cleanse face with Clinique Mild Facial Soap Cleanser
    * apply Cetaphil oily skin moisturizer
    * foundation revlon colourstay

    * conceal blemishes with Cargo One Base concealer in 0B 02
    * Rimmel Stay Mate pressed powder
    * occasionally MAC sculpt and shape powder in "lightsweep shadester"
    * NARS blush in Deep Throat
    * Loreal Voluminous mascara
    * burt's bees lip balm

    MIDDAY
    I actually don't do anything midday, i'm in school and i'm too busy stressing xD

    NIGHT
    * remove makeup with Cetaphil oily skin cleanser
    * cleanse with Lush's herbalism cleanser
    * Lush's tea tree toner
    * occasionally exfoliate with Body Shop's Tea Tree exfoliater, using Sephora brand's exfoliating brush

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your routine is so nice and simple :D and you reminded me that i need to use my benetint some time, it's been a forgotten about product :(
    here is my routine!

    Morning

    -Liz Earle's cleanse and polish, skin tonic and light skin repair
    Gosh exceptional wear foundation
    -A dab of Rimmel stay matte pressed powder to set the foundation!
    -Smashbox star burst bronzer on the cheeks.
    -Urban decay 24/7 in zero and which ever mascara i pick up :)


    Midday, i don't do anything like Jordy said, i'm too busy rushing around college and stressing :P


    Night

    -Remove make up with make up remover wipes (which ever ones are on offer i don't have a preference for those)
    -Liz earle cleanse and polish, skin tonic, skin repair light and spot on on the blemishes!

    Hope your having fun in NYC!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.