So yes, no blog entry on Monday but I'm back & super excited to tell you about my reignited love for Liz Earle products!
As you may know I have been using Dermalogica's Ultra Calming Cleanser. Erugh. Where do I start? It made my skin come up in spots is where I'll flipping well start!
I just don't think it cleansed well or deep enough. It also wasn't a pleasure to use as there was no scent & it felt like smearing that watery glue you get in school on your face...
So yes! I had terrible skin. The worst complexion in ages & I needed clear skin again & pronto! Yeah, it had something to do with a boy & wanting to look ones best!
I got a free "cleanse & polish" last time I visited the Liz Earle store down Kings Road so started to give it a whirl and my gosh I fell in love again!
I use to use this cleanser a lot when I was in uni but you know how it is...always seduced by new products...so eventually moved on.
Why??! I have no idea. Using it again, the creamy texture, the incredible scent (this is what a cleanser should smell like!) and the fact that it's packed with natural goodness is why makes this cleanser so right.
All that PLUS the fact that my skin started to show improvements in two days!
I love it. I can't sing it enough praise. Oh wait! Yes I can! It removes waterproof mascara!
HA!
I love it so much I popped into the store over the weekend after a trip to the Saachi Art Gallery ( wanted to see the squishy people) & bought the Young Skin package. Click here for more info.
'Spot On" is a wonder cure. Blemishes are healing and shrinking oh so nicely. HORRAY!
Fab deal me thinks!

-- Post From My iPhone


I just came across you blog and enjoyed this post. I might have to check out the Liz Earle products now. Sometime I dont get along with Dermalogica!
ReplyDeleteStop by and say hi sometime!
:)
Ive tried Liz Earle before but wasnt very keen on the cleanser so i switched to the yishilaiya cleanser. Maybe i just didnt give it enough time.
ReplyDelete