Search This Blog

Tuesday, 16 March 2010

CHEAP NAIL POLISH ON EBAY (OPI, ESSIE, CHINA GLAZE, COLOR CLUB!)

I mentioned this ebay store a while ago in one of my posts, but after the little hiccup with Jolie Beauty Store I thought I'd highlight this one again :)

I discovered "Top Nail Shop" a while ago now when I was hunting for holographic nail polish on ebay. They stock China Glaze for £1.99 and OPI for around £3, Essie is approx £2.65 and Color Club is around £1.50.

If you're in the UK you will know how much we pay here for these brands...and to give you an idea if you're not in the UK, Essie and OPI is around £10, China Glaze £6 and I have zero idea who stocks Color Club!

Now before you start making a shopping list let me point out that this store has a 99.5% positive feedback. So that does mean .5% have had a bad experience. If you do decide to buy I hope you don't enter that .5% but I thought it best to give you the heads up just in case!

Visit the ebay store here

2 comments:

  1. awesome!! I'm in the US so transdesign is my nail varnish dealer, but the prices are about the same as the seller you have found. Good work :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.