This is exactly what I did *sigh*
Thankfully I did have my mini handbag stash on me which has once again made me realise that I need to be much wiser at choosing what goes in it!
Anyway! For the curious, this is what I currently have in my bag:

Contents are:
Urban decay liquid eyeliner in perversion
Ysl rouge volupte no26
Illamasqua lipstick in box
Mac lipstick in brave new bronze
Smashbox reflection high shine lip gloss
Benefit miss popularity
Nars eyeshadow in fathom
Mac feline eyeliner
Mac cherry lip liner
Smashbox bionic mascara
OCC lip tar
YSL touché éclat
Pescriptives lip brush
Clarins concealer
Mac cream blush (ancient!)
Bourjois glass nail file
Hello Kitty mini mirror
1 vial of eye drops
So yeah...lots of lip products!
Am going to work on perfecting my mini stash as there are a few things I could really have done with like a mini tub of emergency foundation...or I dunno...EYE LASH CURLERS!
- Posted from my iPhone


Whoa lots of stuff! :D I only really leave lipglosses in my different bags, and then I discover them months later
ReplyDelete@silhouettescreams it is isn't it? I really need to cull this lot down and start picking out essential items!
ReplyDelete