It's not really much of a part 2 really...only two blushes but I am very fond of one in particular so I thought I would share :)
Now let me start off with saying I'm not an obsessive over blush...I love my Benetint immensely but I've started to expand my blush collection...*smirks*
I ordered my blushes from the Cherry Culture website and I don't know if you've ever ordered anything from there but the colour "swatches" are pretty hit and miss.
After much umming and arhhing I decided to get the following:
First things first...not sure if you can see in the photo but the rouge blush is all lumpy! When they've poured the blush into the little pan it's obviously gone all yuck which sucked. However, sending it back would probably cost the the same price as the product so meh...!
Thoughts on this product?
I like it! For $5 (on offer) it's a nice perky shade that's soft to the touch and blends really easily. On first touch you think it's going to be too oily but it actually dries to a nice finish. Something I wish "Some Kinda..." would do... :P
Next up is the powder blush in "Peach".
I was set on adding a peach to my blush collection and this one fit the profile of blush I was looking for. Matte, no shimmer, powder blush...so I got it! I did debate it though as I wasn't sure I had chose the right shade for my skin tone.
I LOVE THIS! Wooo it's a great one for the morning! Appearance wise it looks too light for my NC25/30 skintone but upon application it really helps to brighten my face and make me look fresh faced in the morning.
Swatches below for reference:


I have Expresso blush by NYX, and while it looks REALLY terrifying in the pan (its like a dark brownish red) it's quite pretty with a light hand ^_^
ReplyDeleteI have NYX Powder Blush in Terracotta, A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!! ♥♥♥
ReplyDeleteI love it so much! You should try! =)