Feeling bad for not posting at the beginning of the week but it was the first time in about a week where I was actually home! It's amazing how much you can miss creature comforts like a long hot bath (boys place only has a shower) & general girliness like being reunited with luxe pampering goodies & taking as long as you want to paint your nails not to mention deciding on what colour!
So! To make up I am blogging from the bus :)
See:

I bought the Rusk Brilliance shampoo in the Sallys Xmas sale. It came in a set with a leave in conditioner for the bargain price of approximately £4.

I'm not really a hair maintenance kinda gal, in face I am terrible!
The Rusk shampoo smells refreshingly of grapefruit & lathers up really well. One go is enough to give my long hair a through clean so that's not bad eh?
It also washes out with no hassle & apparently keeps your hair colour fresh. Not so sure about this as I have red hair that is notoriously hard to maintain!
Am not very good at describing shampoo but to reiterate, it is a throughly good cleanser without leaving my scalp dry or making my hair greasy in no time!
Unfortunately I can't say the same about the leave in conditioner. I've used it once & that's all. It just didn't do anything to soften my hair or detangle it...something I've found with all leave in conditioners! If anyone can recommend a good one, I'm game to give it a go!
So yes. There you have it. My first blog post from a bus...that's currently stuck in the usual London rush hour!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.