Search This Blog

Sunday, 21 March 2010

NOTD: REVLON MINTED

SUPER QUICK post and it's a nail of the day!

I am absolutely LOVING this new shade by Revlon at the moment and I've been getting lots of lovely compliments from men and women ;)

It's a much creamier green than the Barry M green of last year, not quite so in your face, just...dreamy. *happy sigh*

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, looks a little like Essie Mint Candy Apple, doesn't it? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked this up last week. It look gorgeous. Can't wait to do a mani with it this evening. Revlon polishes are just the best!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. *drools* love me some mint nail polish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Collection 2000 have a really good dupe for this for like £1.50. Forget the name but have a look next time you're in Boots.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.