Search This Blog

Saturday, 27 March 2010

NOTD: M&S LILAC..OOO IT'S LIKE PARMA VIOLETS!

I am really loving the pastel range of new polishes at M&S at the moment! So much so that I bought 3 in one go...Lilac, Yellow and Mint (not sure if those are the correct names mind you!).
Whilst they are more vivid that the pastels Illamasqua and China Glaze are sporting at the moment, for £2.50 a pop you're not going to break the bank!

I am absolutely in LOVE with the lilac...it is a slightly more vibrant cream shade...not so softly does it pastel.

When I first saw it I debated getting it as it looked similar to OPIs "Done Out In Deco", but it's not at all!

If you want something to brighten your week and on the oh-so-cheap...I'd definitely recommend getting this polish :)

5 comments:

  1. Ooh they aren't just nails, they are M & S nails.
    Loving that colour. May have to get that. Would love to see the other colours x x

    @BigFashionista x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this too along with the pinkier shade. M&S have some fab colours at the moment.
    I adore OPI Done out in Deco, it is my absolute favourite lilac polish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lilac looks amazing! I'm so going to M&S on Monday for that one, its never occurred to me to consider their nail varnish before, but I will definitely check these out from now on, at that price you can't go wrong.

    Ellie x

    missyellieuk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kellie Hill...HA! Indeed! Should have made that my post title :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this nail polish! I want a lavendar/lilac nail polish for spring but I can't decide which one to get...there's so many to choose from!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.