Search This Blog

Tuesday, 9 March 2010

SUPER HANDY BRUSH BAGS!

Good evening everyone. First off let me apologise in advance & let you know that my blogging might be sporadic this week. Am staying with the boy all week so I'm without my laptop. I do however have my iPhone so I shall be taking bad photos & blogging from it * nods*

Anyway, all that aside it's onto this evenings post.

I recently stumbled across these handy little pouches in the ever useful Japanese store "Muji".
Whenever I am away from home I like to take a few essential make up brushes & guiltily shove them in my make up bag, often resulting in disheveled bristles...not good!

These Muji bags are perfect. They don't take up a lot of space, they allow me to use my usual make up bag (no wretched useless brush compartments), they take up minimum space, weigh nothing & are cheap!

It's win WIN for me :)

The pouches are available in two sizes.£1.95 for the large & £1.50 for the small.



- Posted from my iPhone

6 comments:

  1. too cute!!! those would be great for an MUA on the go too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in need of them! brilliant.








    http://lustforpretty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are so good! i love muji x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow those look so cute! I want a couple of them...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how they have the cute little brush outline XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. @silhouetteScrams unfortunately the brush outline is just a bit of paper which you take out when you use the pouch...i kept mine in though because like you, I thought they were cute!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.