Heck that's a pretty darn bright nail polish eh?
I've managed to restrain myself from removing this polish so far, despite the fact that it is quite shockingly bright, especially for a Monday morning!
I first read about this M&S polish on British Beauty Blogger who was also at the time unsure of the colour but now that I've managed to last two days with it on...I have to say this colour is really starting to grow on me.
Maybe it's because the weather has been so drab and my nails are bright and cheerful,maybe it's all the positive compliments I've been receiving, or maybe it's because it reminds me of daffodils, but either way I am starting to really warm to this colour. It's like Spring on my fingertips!
A little gripe about this polish though...you have to let the coats dry a tad before applying another. It's not like OPI where you can layer and layer and then finish with Seche Vite. Oh no! This method I tried and subsequently ruined my Seche Vite! It now has little strands of yellow swimming in annoying strands *sigh*This polish is also one of those ones that likes to have "strands". I've heard people complain about stringy nail polish before and not quite GOT what they meant.
This one does it. So watch out!
Polish is available from M&S for £2.50. Shade: Neon Yellow.


I LOVE yellow nails =D
ReplyDeleteLove that colour! :) x
ReplyDelete