Search This Blog

Thursday, 25 March 2010

REVIEW: SLEEK BOHEMIAN PALETTE

I recently got sent the new Sleek make up iDivine Bohemian palette and thought I would share my thoughts on this with you!

I am loving the new graphics Sleek have used for the new card outer packaging. Big improvement on the Contour Kit packaging :P

They have also gone for a white palette this time whilst still keeping the nice slim palette. I definitely think this is one of my main big loves about them. The size is perfect to carry around in my bag and with so many colours!

The colours themselves are an interesting choice. On first glance they don't really scream "I WANT!" to me but after dabbling around with them I am really loving the metallic red and copper. So intense!

I also love the fact that this palette has matte shades. Whilst the yellow and biscuity colours don't necessarily have the highest colour payoff I have a big soft spot for the navy shade. It's fab for a smokey eye!

Check out the swatches here:

5 comments:

  1. I'm going to be picking this up tomorrow. I loovvee sleek palettes. great blog btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm waiting for another to be shipped out to me cause my first one arrived shattered. have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ro! aww thanks *blushes*

    @Dvoradivine I had the same thing happen to a Kat Von D palette... *sniffs* Hope your second one arrives safely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Usually I love mattes by default, but I'd like to see Sleek work on their colour payoff and formula. That being said, the shimmery shades look STUNNING. Probably one of the few times I've preferred shimmers to mattes ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this palette!!!
    The colors are so beautiful!!! *_*

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.