Well for the last 2 years mine has been this rather annoying little "spot" just under my left eye.
You see it never use to be there...but it just grew and grew till the next thing I knew it was popping up in photographs and people were asking me if it was a "birth mark".*sigh*
It's not.
It's a right big horrible BROWN SPOT.
Hyperpigmentation, sun damage, aging...whatever the cause, it's there and it's causing me GRIEF.
Enter the "Damage Eraser".
It's called "Even Better clinical". The new, revamped, super brown spot exterminator from Clinique. Well...that's what they want me to believe and heck...I'm just about ready to have hope in anything that's going to remove this yuck from my face.I've been told to put it on AM and PM underneath moisturiser (it's like a serum if you will)...and then after approximately 12 weeks I should see results.
SO! WATCH THIS SPACE!
If if works I will be singing high HIGH PRAISES.
If it doesn't...expect a rather disgruntled and really rather PISSED OFF review!
For reference I purchased this from Selfridges in London but am pretty sure you can get it online :)


I don't want to worry you but a friend's mother had a mark like this which turned out to be skin cancer. Have you thought about having a doctor see it?x
ReplyDelete@mediterraneanX thanks for your comment and concern! It's definitely just a brown spot thankfully.
ReplyDeleteif it really grew and the texture is a bit different than your regular skin texture (like it appears to be in the photo) you REALLY need to get this checked by a derm as the person above said. It looks like cancer.
ReplyDeleteWhat happened? Have you finished with the 12-week test?
ReplyDelete