Walking down Carnaby Street & saw this:

*squeals* new make up store in the making!
Am probably the last one to find out about this future store so if you have any info please let me know! Am dying to know more especially when they advertise like this (!)

82 NAIL POLISHES!!!

The other side of the store said something like 49 different shades of foundation & 1 bazillion different shades of eyeshadows...
Ok I exagerate :P
So yes! Any info anyone? I hope they have a fab opening launch! And don't you go telling me it's going to be an Inglot!
*edit* bit of research tells me it's a Swedish company. Website here:
www.makeupstore.se
- Posted from my iPhone


Ooooh can't wait for it to open! I've heard of them before but didn't know they were opening shop over here! :D
ReplyDeletehttp://www.makeupstore.se/gben/home.php found this!
ReplyDeleteApparently they have a shop at Westfield but never heard of it!
Still exited thought!
The picture on their site for Westfields looks like an Inglot. I'm always in Westfields and have never seen this store before. Now I'm confused.
ReplyDeleteI need to know more!!! Lol.xx
i love you! fab post!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletekeep us updated =D
ive heard the prices are quite easy on the old wallet too!
xxxxxx
this brand is 'the make up store' not inglot haha. it's a brand of its own. i've been to the westfields store and their makeup is reallyyy tempting. picked up a couple eyeshadows actually :) they're really pigmented and in a very generous size! they told me they'd be opening soon, and my friend's friend is gonna be working at the carnaby street store once it opens... apparently next week!
ReplyDeletei've actually blogged about the eyeshadows recently:
http://beautybyanie.blogspot.com
Ha, I was just going to say that the brand actually IS the Makeup Store XD
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the comments everyone!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like it's going to open very soon...saw it on Sunday and the shelves looked pretty much stocked up.
Will keep you all updated :)
This looks really exciting! About time Carnaby St. had a new make up store opening!
ReplyDeletexoxo