What is it if you don't already know?
IT'S THE PRODUCT THAT WILL MAKE MANICURES A BREEZE IS WHAT!
Once upon a time my nails would bare all. You know what I mean...au naturale, naked, bare...NO NAIL POLISH ON.
*shudders in memory*
I think I was also guilty of the chipped to death nail polish crime *ponders*
You see, painting nails was boring. Sitting there painstakingly waiting for the polish to dry. Trying not to smudge it yadda yadda.
Sound familiar?
If it does then you need Seche Vite.
It's basically a thick fast drying top coat. But no ordinary top coat.
What you do is you paint your nails, coat after coat, DO NOT wait for each coat to dry, and then when you're done paint a nice glossy coat of this polish straight on top. Yup, right over the wet colour.
Wait about 5 odd minutes and you're done!
No more naked nails :)
You can buy Seche Vite from Boots for £8.99 or from the ebay store I mentioned in the last post for approx £3 :)


ha ha that is so true. I used to be guilty of both crimes until I discovered quick drying topcoat. I don't actually have Seche yet, but it will be my next purchase I swear!
ReplyDeleteI swear I'll get around to trying this one day :P since everybody swears by it
ReplyDeleteI bought this and was really excited as everyone raves about it and I hate it! It makes all the polish on my nails just peel off in one piece regardless of what I use underneath. The Sally Hansen speed dry top coat is much better in my opinion.
ReplyDelete