Confused? Let me explain :)
See this week my task was to find the perfect red lipstick.
I know I know...everyone is doing it, everyone is blogging about it...yadda yadda...but I am dying to find the perfect red lipstick for my oriental skintone and I want that delicious berry red wartime colour...oh yes indeedy I do!
So yes...the plan was to hunt down Revlon's "Cherries In The Snow". Apparently this was their number one selling red lippy in the 50s...sounds perfect!
The plan was to head to the shops at lunchtime and hunt down this li[ppy but get this! I can't get to the shops or work because I was confronted by this in the morning!
Typical! I said CHERRIES IN THE SNOW not literal SNOW!
I am also going to join the masses and invest in Mac's "Russian Red" which is the same red that Gwen Stefani and my LOVE Dita Von Teese wear.I've also got a few others I am going to check out but will leave it for another blog.
Happy snowball fighting!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.