So I caved in and bought the "redhead" version of the MSD...I didn't really have any plans to get anything from this Mac collection but when I went to purchase my Vapour eyeshadow last week (yes I still have to review this..sorry!), the oriental girl who served me had amazing cheek colour and when I asked her what it was she told me it was the MSD.So I pondered over it and decided to get one!
At first I was a bit worried about it the first time I tried it out as I felt like it was just sitting on the skin, much too shimmery, and not fine milled enough...but then that might have been something to do with my swishing it on at around midnight!
I tried it properly on Tuesday morning and I have to say I am so impressed with it! It gives a lovely luster to the skin and just makes my face look lovely and awake.
I am a huge fan of pink blusher but I decided to get the redhead colour which is slightly golden/bronze just for a change. I use a smaller brush to contour my cheeks and then use the highlighter colour on the apples and brow bone.
Whilst it's not as pink as I am usually use to, I think this is a wonderful alternative if you want a natural glow and just to give your skin a luminous shimmer.
This is a limited item so get yours quick if you want to try it out!
Click here for full collection info


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.