Am afraid this week is proving to be a rather testing one so apologies in advance if this week's blogs are particularly lame...*sigh*
Let's get cracking!
1) Too Faced Beauty Lash Injection Pin Point MascaraI read about this in the Lush List's blog and simply had to try it! I've yet to find the uber uber of mascaras and as I have such straight laced lashes I have to unfortunately rely on waterproof mascaras to hold a curl. Will write a proper review on mascaras v soon.
2) OPI Nail Polishes in "Lourve me Lourve me not" and "Yes I Can Can".I love dark polishes and Lourve me I was particularly drawn to because of it's teeny tiny glitter particles. Nice and subtle ;)
3) Revlon's "Cherries In The Snow" lustrous lip GLOSS.The lipstick has yet to show itself in Boots or Superdrug so I decided to try the gloss out whilst I waited.
Am actually really taken with it...the colour is nice and subtle and it's not sticky.
My only concern is the smell and taste..ick *pulls face* Which leads me to...
4) Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush "Sugar Rush" Lip GlossOMG...SO aptly named! This gloss was given to me as a present and OMGosh the taste is SOOOOO SUGAR SWEET. Too sweet if you ask me..it's like lacing your lips with icing sugar! Yowzers!
Apologies for the crappy photos...am being lazy and taking photos using my macbook cam...don't know where my camera is let alone it's lead!
OH! and not make up related AT ALL, but a friend at work gave me this teeny tiny satsuma to cheer me up. How cute is this?!!


Well, I'm a bit scared! I hope I didn't mislead you about the pinpoint--I have such mixed feelings about it. But it is refreshing to use a narrow brush and get every bitty lash.
ReplyDeleteWe'll see what you think.
Ah don't be scared! I'm giving it a few days before I come to a conclusion. I've always wanted to try a tubey mascara as I orginally wanted to try Fiber Wig but this one was much easier for me to track down!
ReplyDeleteWill hopefully write a blog over the weekend!