Super quick entry here to let you know that I shall be uploading a new blog tomorrow...I've got two days off so I shall be scheduling in a few entries to last me through the weekend...will be blogging bout the following:
Benefit products...those that hit and those that are wayyy off target!
Enormous Lash...the first update and my COD is stings...yikes
Plunder, loot...anything but Haul...my latest purchases and there is a fair bit!
So yes! Please check back and don't forget I am also on Twitter as "Hellcandy"...I tend to update this every day with random mutterings about my loves and hates and how much I really am loving Naturtint hair dye...fantastic amazing stuff!
Search This Blog
Thursday, 26 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


yay! I'm excited! Esp about the benefit post... I bought one of the Play Sticks today though, so be gentle! I don't want any buyer's remorse!
ReplyDeleteBut I'm going to go ahead and knock the eye bright right now. I spent $18 for that pencil. What was I thinking??