I've chosen to go with the original formula as every review I've read says that the new "improved" version doesn't do anything. There were however, much raving over this first formulation so I tracked one down.
I've tried to take better before photos of my lashes so you can kinda see what they are like...they are so dead straight it hurts.
SOOO this is what my lashes looked liked before I started:



Looking semi decent but not as bambino as I want!
So yes...I have started applying it twice a day and will continue to do so until my 10 days are up...and from then on just before bedtime.
My thoughts so far? This little devil STINGS!Oh gosh it does!Thankfully it doesn't last and the sensation is over in a few minutes. It's not unbearable put it that way...just a tad uncomfortable....
I'll try and write an update every week so you can follow my progress...fingers crossed it works!


I don't think I could put up with the stinging. Had an eye cream once that stung, which really didn't make sense.
ReplyDeleteYes, BadGal used to be THE make up staple for me. I went through 2 or 3 tubes. Let's see... actually maybe like 4 or 5. Anyway, it was pretty much my introduction to Sephora so I loved it. It gave me dramatic results at the time, but I wasn't used to wearing anything but the average mascara. It flakes a bit much tho so I don't wear it anymore.
And I happen to now be in love with a mascara that is a good 10-12 bucks cheaper. HG, finally! I don't like the term HG though, as you don't like haul.
Funny enough the stinging seems to have stopped! Just like that! Horray!
ReplyDeleteI am seriously considering investing in a better camera just for photos for this blog...make up obsession takes on another level!