
Yowzers it's been donkeys since I last wrote an entry, and for that...I am deeply sorry :(
Unfortunately life got in the way and blah blah blah....
BUT! I am back, I am blogging...and I bring with me a review on the last mascara to adorn my lashes (which are looking mighty fine, but on to that in another post)....
So I am always on the hunt for the uber uber of waterproof mascaras...have yet to find THE one, and when I read the review "The Lush List" posted, I simply had to try this baby out.
On the box it says "based on the world famous Lash Injection formula, Lash Injection's Pin Point's exclusive 3D Polymers build waterproof tubes around each lash"
Ooo! I've always wanted to try one of these but didn't want to get the L'Oreal one *shakes head*
It also says "Pinpoint was specifically created for length, separation and definition"
EEEKK! See this is where my problems start...the word "separation" only occurs when I am armed with a metal lash comb and brush! But having said that...looking at the photo below I have to admit my lashes do look nice!

I'm really saddened to say that I found this mascara really clumpy! You really can't wiggle this baby brush as it just makes it worse.
I've been using this product for 4 days now and I just can't seem to get it working.The one thing I will say about this product though is that it doesn't make your lashes hard...if you know what I mean. They don't feel heavy or weighed down, and they don't feel crunchy either. So that's good *nods*
I had real high hopes for the baby brush as I thought it would be able to get all the teeny tiny lashes I have but it just wasn't cutting it.
I'm glad I tried this product and I will continue to use it...but I don't think I would buy it again! Lush List I am so sorry I didn't like this as much as you! :(


RRRR! My comp hasn't let me comment on your posts, for what ever reason, so I've written this comment like 5 times. But I think it'll work now.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, wanted to say I think I might've made my review sound more positive than I felt about this mascara. Definitely wayyy to hard to comb through, and clumpage for sure! But the pics do look pretty. I love it when you post pictures of your products--I'm too lazy to do that! But you always have cool lighting and they look good. Anyway, I'll keep an eye out for a mascara that'll better suit your tastes. There must be something! (and hopefully cheaper.... have you thought about Blinc Kiss Me Mascara? Never tried it, but supposed to be super-waterproof)
And then I tried commenting on your post below item by item, and it wouldn't let me! So I lost that, but to sum it up: I love chi silk infusion, tell me about this revlon heated curler, I agree eye bright isn't all that great, and how about a post on all things benefit?
So sorry! Wish I could have given you the original comments, as now I'm all frustrated with my comp. Oh well. Until next time!
Aw thanks for the comment and compliments about my photos! I think you guys have a better choice of mascara than us Brits!I really value your mascara reviews so thanks for posting them.
ReplyDeleteI think this mascara is cool if you've got time to comb and brush your lashes of the clumps..I like the fact that my lashes still feel soft after applying it.
I'll definitely write a benefit blog...hopefully will post it within the next few days!