Search This Blog

Thursday, 19 February 2009

What I Am Using Right Now (Lollipop26 inspired) REVAMPED

Ok So I didn't quite get tagged but as this one involves zero photos (so sorry am feeling all over the palce this week)...I thought I would have a very quick go at this...

SOOOO what am I using right now?

Let us commence....

*update...sorry guys I was a little bit tipsy when I first wrote this blog!* Doing it properly now!

HAIR

Shampoo: Lush's Karma Komba Solid Shampoo Bar...Am also using some Paul Mitchell stuff...can't remember the name

Conditioner: Fudge Conditioner...

Styling products: Chi Keratin Mist, Chi Silk Infusion and Bed Head After Party (smells sooo good)

Hair mask: Ermmm Oh! Bed Head Chocolate Head...It's ok..smells better than it works


Body


Shower gel: Lush's Snow Angel (I love this smell so much)

Body moisturiser: I am so so lazy at this so I prefer Lush massage bars and I am particularly loving "Nutts" But I also love "King Of Skin" etc etc

Deodorant: - Crystal one

Fake tan: Ziltch (I try to avoid the sun!)


Face

Cleanser: Lush "Angels On Bare Skin"...amazing for sensitive skin.

Eye makeup remover: Clinique Take the Day Off

Exfoliator: Lush "Hell's Angels"

Makeup

Primer: Don't use one...I know I should...BUT! I don't :P

Foundation: MUFEHD (I love this stuff...I was using Bare Escentuals ID mineral make up for a fair while before this but then during the winter months I felt like I just needed something else...and this is it!So light!)

Foundation brush: I absolutely adore my Mac 188 brush...it's small enough to get into all the nooks and crannies.

Concealer: I switch between the MUFE Oriental palette and also the CLinique line smoother one...(not sure what the proper name is!)

Powder: Not really using one right at this moment...

Blusher: A chanel blusher in "Secret"...I also love Benetint and my Mac MSF

Bronzer: Does Mac's MSF count? Otherwise none...

Highlighter: Moon Beam by Benefit as it's just a wonderful natural peachy shimmer..I much prefer it to High Beam but I also own this too.
Highlighter for eyes I use my mini Bourjois (mentioned in one of my previous blogs) and I also use Mac pigment in Vanilla and a palette of highlighter colours by Hard Candy...oh and sometimes Eye Bright by Benefit but I wouldn't say go out a get this...it's just cause it's there...

Eyeshadow base: Too Faced Shadow Insurance...it's ok...but I have a Pop Beauty "Glam Jam" which I think is SO MUCH better...perfect for my Reflects Glitter too (which I wore today)

Eyeshadows: I love Mac's Vapour at the moment..but I have such a HUGE amount of eyeshadow and fritter from a rainbow of colours each week...it's very hard for me to choose a few!I suppose I've been using my mini Bourjois a lot as well as a Face Front pigment in Octopus Ink. Too many to mention..Barry M and Mac pigments are my favourites!

Eyeliner: Mac Fluid Line in Black Track...Urban Decay's Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion

Eyelash curler: I have a heated Revlon curler which I love but it's dead on batteries so I am now back to my Shu Uemura ones which suck as they have stopped selling the replacement pads...gits!

Eyelash base: None am afraid...any suggestions?

Mascara: Too Faced Beauty Lash Injection Pin Point , just started to use this so expect a blog very soon!

Lipstick: Mac's Russian Red (have an obsession with 50s lips at the moment but too much for work me thinks)...otherwise it's Mac's Slim Shine in Bare but don't get too attached to this one...it disappears SO SO quickly!Go through a tube so quickly!

Lipgloss: Carmex lip balm...seems to do the trick for me.

Nail colour: I just took off OPI's Lourve Me Lourve Me Not...it didn't look as cool as it did in the bottle...sooo I might put on OPI's "Sheer! Your toys"...It's grey..I shouldn't like this...but it looks so nice on!

DONE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.