Search This Blog

Sunday, 15 February 2009

MUTTERINGS...IT HAD TO HAPPEN SOONER OR LATER!

Anyone who has access to my private blog will know that I have a tendancy to ramble, so I fear I my must apologise in advance for this blog if it hops, skips and jumps all over the place. C'est Moi!

That out of the way...let us commence.

Today I am pondering over the following:

* LIPSTICK - I slapped on Russian Red as a cheer-me-up-on-a-whim thing, no base, no liner, NADA..and it's frikking well staying put. Sods law that is...now if only my Valentine wasn't a dog...*sigh*

* MAC'S LAVENDER WHIP - Everyone is talking about this, whether it be makeup alley, YouTube, blogger...everyone. I pondered getting it but I saw Lollipop26's post on Barry M's cheapo version and decided to get that.
*face palm*
"hang on a minute..haven't I already got a Mac Lavender Lippy???".
A quick rummage and behold "Martooni" ! I swear I stash far too much Mac lipstick than I have sense for. My collection mostly consists of gothic colours so have no idea what made me buy this one! So yay! I can jump on the Lavender bandwagon too...(see below for a more accurate colour!)






* MY 188 BRUSH - this is SO good. I've not used it for a while as I was going through a mineral foundation phase but oh it's like being reunited with a dear friend (oh ok not so, not so).

* EYELASHES - oh for the love of cod...are they growing? Are they...no really, ARE THEY? Not long till I can jump boat to Enormous Lash!

* SEPHORA - I heart you...I wish you were still here in the UK. I want to purchase a ton of stuff *nods*

* MASCARA - I want Too Faced Beauty's Lash Injection Pin Point after reading the "Lush Lists" blog...I am still searching for THAT mascara.

* Cherries In The Snow - when are you going to show your face again? I search Boots and Superdrug almost daily waiting for your arrival!

C'est Fini!

That is all....

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love stashing lipsticks...this too is like being reunited with a dear friend...when you find that perfect shade in a bag you haven't used in months? Bliss.

    I'm so sorry! I believe I could find Cherries in the Snow by walking half a mile down the street to Walgreens. Not to mention the nearby availability of Sephora. I must envy you for living in the UK, but...no Sephora? Swim over to France! I went to one in Lille!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd email you, but I can't find your email. How would you feel about a link swap? I'll post you under "Beauty Blogs that Make the World Go 'Round" for a spot on your fave blog links?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! Thanks for pointing that out...forgot to enable emailing!

    You can email me on hellcandymakeup at gmail dot com

    Be great if you can send me some links!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.