So I was planning to actually film a vlog for this one but I am quite camera shy and erughhhh...maybe. I've got Monday off so I might film some things then...does that make me an extrovert? *smirks*I thought I would blog about Lush's make up line "B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful".
The first thing you will notice is the packaging is super kawaii. They make for perfect presents for a make up addict as they are so unique. But I will just say...don't even attempt to travel with a lipgloss pot...mine leaked everywhere as the lids do not stay put! I have since depotted my fushia gloss to an Anna Sui rose ring...keeping the cute alive!
The experience of a store is something to behold...if Aladdin were gay the boudoir in his cave would be like this...*nods*
My favourite products include the eyeshadows and the red lipstick called "boudoir" which smells like roses and has a beautiful blue tint to it making it a fab rouge for that 50's look (although I have since decided Mac's Russian Red is more apt for me).
They also have this amazing eye kohl that comes in an intricate wooden pot...based on the arabic eye kohls. See!The consistancy of this product is really quite surprising...it gives a very intense black that applies smoothly and makes for some seductive smokey eyes.
If you fancy trying out some of their products they are doing a lucky bag! You can only get one from the website for a strictly limited time only. Click here to nab one!
Am still pondering if I should get one...I've got a list of things I want to get this month...maybe that's the next blog!
Visit the website here


Oh. My. Gosh.
ReplyDeleteI gotta have!!