
I'm a bit disappointed today.
It's really really silly.
I've had my beady eye on a few lippys I've been wanting to purchase and today I finally got to go back to work and also to the super massive big shopping centre right opposite work (aka Westfield).
I was all ready to trade in my 6 empty MAC containers for a free "Russian Red" only to be told they have sold out. BOO!
So I trudged to Boots to try and purchase a few lipsticks by Revlon which they didn't have....but Superdrug did have one which I wanted which was "Black Cherry".
I use to be OBSESSED with dark gothic lipstick. I wore in religiously throughout my art foundation years so you can see why this particular colour appeals to me.
My only thing is, as much as I want to wear lipstick...I just can't keep it on for longer than 5 minutes before I have to wipe the damn thing off! *sigh* I'm wearing it more as a stain at the moment...think I am pretty much over my gothic stage!
It just irritates me when it needs touching up...RAWR.
SO yes...today's blog is rather fruitless...apparently they will have Russian Red back in stock on Friday so hopefully I can write my red lippy blog over the weekend...fingers crossed!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.