Search This Blog

Thursday, 5 February 2009

TALIKA LIPOSILS UPDATE DAY 15

WOW I can't believe it's already 15 days! Yikes!

So first off...apologies, this blog has got a rubbish photo...I really need to start taking photos during the day as oppose to the evening when it's so dark *sigh* I blame the clocks still being backwards.

So yes...it's day 15 and the main thing I am noticing is that my bottom lashes seem to be getting longer and that my lashes are starting to tangle in the corners...and proving quite annoying really! Especially after a coat of mascara!

But does this mean that it's working?
Hmmm well the changes are there but they are very subtle. I definitely think that they feel stronger and the tangling thing is something I haven't had before.

Still have another 13 days left so maybe there will be more to report then!

But in the meantime I have already invested in my next experiment which is the Enormous Lash original formula...very exciting! I think when I start that experiment I shall measure my lashes first and get some help with my before photos *nods*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.