The event was held at the brands head quarters and upon arrival I was greeted with the welcoming scent of burning candles. A lovely delicate mixture of all three; inspired by Davina's memories of flowers, citrus fruits and spiced punch.
We were given a presentation on how the brand came about, the endless search for natural and responsible ingredients and packaging which whilst luxurious; didn't compromise on quality or ethics.
Davina Peace is a brand that takes immense pride and passion in natural and organic products with ingredients in the body care range comprising of 70% organic ingredients. Talking to Davina and her team you can tell how excited and how enthusiastic they are at accomplishing what everyone told Davina to be impossible:
"everyone told me that it wasn't possible to make natural and organic beauty products that are truly effective".
From the incredibly generous gifts I received to take home and try I can tell you now that she has without doubt, produced some wonderfully luxurious products.
Davina Peace Body cream £55 175ml
A super thick and rich cream that passes my "30 second rule", meaning it sinks into the skin in 30 seconds or less without any greasy residue. My ideal type of formula. Nourishing, toning and smoothing it's a lovely indulgent cream containing crambe oil, Davina's natural substitute to synthetic silicone.
The scent is predominantly geranium which some may find over powering but after initial application it becomes much more delicate.
Davina Peace Body Oil £45 100ml
Literally just used this straight after my bath this evening and what I love about this product is that the bottle has a clever little dispensing feature, allowing you to control how much comes out at one time...nifty!
I was expecting this body oil to be quite greasy...it is after all a body OIL..but was surprised to find that it sank into the skin quick and with ease without any greasy residue which again comes from the crambe oil ingredient.
The scent that stands out is geranium but it's much milder than the body cream.
Davina Peace Spiced Punch £36
I was soooo happy to see this particular candle in my gift box. I love spicy scents as you know from my previous review about Lush's "glogg" shower gel.
It reminds me of my all time favourite candle which is Diptyque's "Pomander", lovely log cabin with mulled wine smell....Mmmmmm. I shall be keeping this one for a very special occasion or a super cold winters night.
Myself with Davina:
All of the products are free from the following:
- GMO ingredients
- Parabens
- PEGS (polyethylene glycol)
- Phthalates
- Propylene Glycol
- Mineral Oil
- Silicones
- Products or any of their constituent ingredients that have been tested on animals
The Davina Peace range is available now from her website www.davinapeace.com and launches in Harrods on the 1st November. Go check them out :)










this line sounds really good, i love when a brand is organic because it cuts out the crap otherwise we naively put on our skin x
ReplyDelete