This is the question!
I am off on another working day trip to France, alas not Paris this time but Lille.
If you regularly follow my blog you will know that I have been on several of these trips with barely a glimpse in a Sephora let alone a pharmacy! I am of course, working.
However, it's always best to be prepared and number one on my wish list is the Bioderma crealine H20. Does anyone know what stores stock it?
Are there any other French products you would recommend? Please please let me know!
Search This Blog
Tuesday, 26 October 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


hello!
ReplyDeletei dont live in lille but i moved from london to paris a few weeks ago so perhaps i can help a little :)
you should be able to find bioderma at most pharmacies like SNC Pharmacie, Marionnaud or at Monoprix. Another really good french skincare brand is La Roche Posay!
make-up wise, you'll find all the standard high end brands(chanel,ysl,givenchy etc)at any big department store however for brands you cant get in the UK, you definitely want to check out the italian brand 'Deborah Milano' & french brand 'Biguine' for gorgeous pigmented mineralised eyeshadows,blushers etc.
bon voyage! :) x
I think you should definitely check out brands like By Terry and T.LeClerc, they have some amazing products! I love T.LC's loose powder!
ReplyDeleteI don't know where they sell it but maybe you'll be lucky and find it :)
@shakespeareandstilettos thanks so much for your detailed comment! So helpful! I managed to find Bioderma with ease at Carrefour.
ReplyDeleteDidn't have much time to check the rest of the brands out but hopefully will be back in France again at some point.
@lucisek I love both those brands! The banana powder by T.Clerc is lovely :)
Also reminds me that I need to review my By Terry products I got a while ago....!