Search This Blog

Monday, 18 October 2010

MAC VENOMOUS VILLAINS HAUL


How was everyone's weekend? Hope you all had a good one!

Bit late in posting this one...I didn't think I would be getting much from the Mac Venomonous Villains collection but after I saw the nail polishes I just HAD to get two..which then became three...EEEP.
I also made an impulse purchase and got the lipstick "Innocence! Beware" which I think is really nice nude for my skintone...I'll upload photos tomorrow (too dark at the moment!).
What did you get?

1 comment:

  1. I purchased Innocence, Beware! too. Didn't get any of the nail polishes. They look divine but I've never been a fan of MAC's nail polishes. Also got Truth & Light magically cool liquid powder - a really interesting product, Briar Rose beauty powder and My Dark Magic. I thought I was going to get a lot more but nothing else excited me too much.
    This is making me almost wish I got in on some nail action...almost...haha.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.