Got a few this week!
INS
Xmas products
I am absolutely loving Lush's new Xmas goodies & flicking through the Boots Xmas catalogue. Both of which make me very happy. Aw for the little things!
Charity/Vintage finds
I have been hunting for the perfect white jug for an absolute age! You know those lovely shabby chic ones...finally found one for the bargain price of £4!
Brick Lane
I went there last Saturday & had a fantastic time. Again I love Brick Lane for their vintage shops but the atmosphere is so much fun. Definitely recommend visiting if you've never been.
Fancy dress parties
I've got two lined up! One is a Best of British one & another for Halloween. Can anyone recommend a good costume for the British one? Ideas would be most welcome!
Chocolate & beetroot brownies
Amazing combination! Don't diss it till you try it...
OUTS
Daylight savings
Am dreading the clocks going back. I really dislike it getting dark at 4.30pm. Super depressing.
The dentist
Just got back from the dentist after having a filling put back in. Really quite scared of going especially of the needle they inject you with. All started when one dentist accidentally injected me into my blood vein which resulted in an adrenaline rush & my heart beating rapidly. If that wasn't bad enough the second time she didn't load the injection properly!
X Factor
This ones not so much about the show as such but more about the sheer volume of bitchiness on Twitter every Saturday. Yes everyone is entitled to an opinion but is it really on to start laying into peoples physical appearances? Am no saint but come on! Look at yourself before you judge.
Cold weather
Am so so cold right now! The temperature in London has dropped really quickly & I've yet to find my winter coat...boo.
These are mine...now what are yours? :)
- Posted from my iPhone
Search This Blog
Friday, 15 October 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Daylight savings is definitely a BIG out! :(
ReplyDelete