I was recently sent a box of Lush xmas goodies and one of the products I was super excited to try was the new "Glogg" shower gel.
You see come the festive season, I am very fond of mulled wine. It is one of my favourite things to indulge in at xmas and now it is one of my favourite things to indulge in whilst taking a shower!
Infused with cinnamon and cloves, Glogg is a wonderful cocktail of red wine, orange and spices...the scent is truly incredible smelling exactly like mulled wine.
I cannot get enough of it, especially first thing in the morning when your groggy and tired, it's the perfect remedy to really wake you up.
BUT! I'm not the only one who love this shower gel...
The boy has grown quite attached to it. In fact so much so that I can hear him sniffing away in the morning whilst taking his shower and today he even provided me with a quote for this post! (he's very very fond of Glogg)
Boy: "I think this is my favourite shower gel"
Me: "Oh? Whys that?"
Boy: *ponders a bit* "because it really makes you wake up and make you *boy opens his eyes wider to make them pop* I love the smell"
Me: "You know it's limited edition right? It's only around for xmas"
Boy: "I like the smell *sniffs again*. In fact I haven't come across a shower gel that I like THIS MUCH in ages"
Me: "so we will have to stock up before they sell out"
Boy: "I really like the smell...and you can blog about that"
Lush's "Glogg" shower gel is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.
If you love spicy scents dash to your nearest Lush now and bag yourself one (or several!) of these.
Click here to visit the Lush website for more info
Search This Blog
Wednesday, 13 October 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



hahaha that conversation is super cute! i might just pick myself up a bottle of this :) xxx
ReplyDeleteThis post is so old; I hope you see my comment and reply. What size is reasonable for the holiday season? From Thanksgiving in the US (Nov 25th) to New Years? I would rather not spend more than the $10 size, but I'm not sure how long it will last. How much lather is in a dime size amount? Thanks! :)
ReplyDelete@Myr - I think the medium size would be ideal. My boyfriend and I used one every day and it lasted both of us a month. So if it's just you this should be ok!
ReplyDeletePlus he loved it SO much he was washing himself twice just to get the smell again.
A dime size would probably do two arms I reckon :)
Hope this helps!
Thank you! :)
ReplyDeleteI like that by approving comments you get to see them from past posts. I hope you don't mind if I comment on previous entries I have questions about.