Search This Blog

Monday, 4 October 2010

MAC VENOMOUS VILLAINS ONLINE NOW


So Mac's eagerly awaited Venomous Villains finally hit UK stores with the collection going online this morning.

In all honestly, I wasn't going to get anything from this collection as the artwork didn't really attract me and the make-up so-so. 

However, that being said I caved in and got a bit weak when I laid my eyes on the nail polishes...soo pretty! I decided to order "bad fairy" and "mean & green" nail polishes.


I also made an impulse purchase and bought the lipstick in "Innocence! Beware". Its a nudey lippy which has the Cruella artwork like the lipstick below. Am not great at finding a good nude lipstick so heres hoping this one suits. Hmm, well we shall see when it arrives later this week :)

I've since noticed that all the items I ordered have sold out...EEEP that was quick!

The collection will be available to buy in stores from Thursday but am guessing it's going to be madness!

Will you be ordering from the Venomous Villains collection? Let me know what's in your baskets :)

Click here to visit the Mac online store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.