Having worked part time at Lush when I was a student at uni, each year was always an exciting one. Waiting for the boxes to arrive and setting up the displays and seeing the customers reactions to the new products was always eagerly anticipated.
Now, 10 years on since I left (!) I still get excited about discovering the new products the Lush team have come up with for each Xmas.
This year Lush release new bath ballistics:
Winter Bath - contains warming ginger and clove essential oils with soya milk to soften the skin.
Am pretty sure "So White" is new too but don't have photos of it...
Bubble Bars: These are the products you crumble under running water for a multitude of bubbles!
Bearded Lady - A banana, oat milk & avocado concoction. Doesn't really resemble a bearded lady, but then who would want it to? Am liking the sound of this one...banana bubbles? Mmmm!
Gingerbread House - Packed full of ginger with a dash of lemon. If it smells of gingerbread then I am onto this! Think this is one of those I will have to sniff before committing to...looks super cute though!
Lush sugar exfoliator:
Sugarplum Fairy - I imagine this one to be of classic Lush sweetness, but the description on the website says it's a nutty plum scent..hmmm am curious. Another to be sniffed in person me thinks...
Lush soaps:
Madarin's Tea Party - this envokes Red Rooster for me...but a more delicate one as it has one of my favourite essential oils "neroli" in it. Looks really pretty hey! Just make sure you get an orange slice in your piece :)
Snowglobe - Dunno why but the white bits look like mother of pearl buttons to me! A citrus soap with grapefruit, lemon myrtle and ylang ylang.
Lush lip balms:
Snow Fairy - bubble gum flavoured lip balm and super girly at that. Am disappointed that there is no "Let them Eat Cake" this year as the scent was incredible.
Maple Taffy - I love the word "taffy" and this one will definitely be in my shopping bag! I loveeee maple syrup so can't wait to try this :)
Massage Bar:
Once a Year - Brandy scented massage bar...yes please! I definitely want this one.
Lush Shower Gels:
Glogg - Mulled Wine shower gel! I can't get enough of mulled wine at XMas so taking a shower in one is a definite MUST for me. Super excited to try this.
Glogg - Mulled Wine shower gel! I can't get enough of mulled wine at XMas so taking a shower in one is a definite MUST for me. Super excited to try this.
Iced Wine - Am not overly keen on the shower jellies but this is Canadian Iced Wine...it's got me curious for sure.
Lastly...Buche de Noel...skincare for Xmas
It's got brandy to stimulate the skin, satsumas and cranberries...mmm like an Xmas cake for your face :) I love Angels on Bare Skin so chances are I will like this...
So yes! That's it for the new xmas products! Am going to head to my local Lush asap and check these out in person...reviews to follow soon!
Visit the Lush website for full info & prices













I LOVE the Halloween and Xmas products! I always stock up if I find something I absolutely love. From the sounds of this, it'll be Winter Bath and Glogg for sure. Gingerbread House looks absolutely adorable! Thanks for the pics - can't wait for reviews!
ReplyDeleteChrissy xx
@ChrissyDee Glogg sounds INCREDIBLE. I Love anything thats spicy in the winter...all those lovely log cabin scents...mmmm! Will have to stock up on my annual favourites which include Snowcake (I buy this in bulk) and the Xmas Pudding...Christmas definitely begins with Lush for me!
ReplyDelete