Search This Blog

Friday, 1 October 2010

THE PERFECT REMEDY FOR STRESS...

You might have noticed that my blogging has been a bit slow lately. Words cannot describe how stressful September has been *sigh*.

Why is happiness so hard to find...and then when you think you have it so hard to keep? Am so tired of dealing with spanners...*screws face up*


Anyway, I was given the Aromatheraphy Associates "essentials to relax, de-stress & revive" gift set for my birthday way back in June. The set contains a heady mix of three luxurious essential oils.


I was saving one particular oil for extreme mental emergencies. That time arrived this week when I came home stressed, upset and down right exhausted so I reached into our medicine cabinet, grabbed a vial (yep these oils are like remedies!) and promptly ran myself a hot bath.

The oil I used was "De-stress mind bath & shower oil" from the travel set.

This oil is magical. It literally melts away those thoughts that have been running round your head all day, allowing room for a small pocket of clarity. Utter bliss.

There is much to be said about running a simple bath and turning it into something luxurious. Taking 15 mins+ out of your evening and just locking yourself away in the bathroom, submerged in a bath full of comforting bath oils...Mmmmmm. I want another bath now!
The essentials set contains three oils, one for relaxing, one for de-stressing and one to revive. You should get six baths out of this set and it is priced at £20.50.

Another one of my favourite Aromatherapy Associates oils is the "de-stress - muscle" one. I moved flat in July and was kindly set a bottle of this super oil to sooth my aching muscles. We live on the third floor of an old victorian building and lugging antique furniture, chairs, suitcases, not to mention my make-up chest of drawers...well you can imagine how grateful I was. 

The full size bottles retail for £34.75, and whilst a tad pricey are definitely the go-to product if you are looking to treat yourself to something incredibly special.

Click here to visit the Aromatherapy Associates website

BIG thanks to my best friend Melissa for giving me such a fantastic and much needed present and to the lovely PR folk for sending me the most fantastic moving in remedy.

1 comment:

  1. Nothing better than a relaxing bath! Hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.