Search This Blog

Tuesday, 19 October 2010

PRODUCT RAVE! CLARISONIC PLUS


I've read so many reviews about the Clarisonic...some people LOVED it, some folk complained that it was too harsh for their skin. 
Either way, both types of reviews got me more and more intrigued by  this device that I leapt at the chance to try one out for myself.

I was sent the Clarisonic Plus which
comes complete with two types of brushes; one for the face and one for the body, three types of face cleanser for various skin types, one cleanser for the body and charging dock.
I've had it for over a month now and really wanted to put it to the test so have used pretty much every day.

I should state that my skin is sensitive/combination and I didn't have any problems at all with using it every day. 
I have it on the default settings and it beeps every time you need to move the brush to a different area. Really useful especially if you're groggy in the morning!

I've definitely seen a great improvement to my skin. Mostly the way it feels more than anything as my skin is super soft and supple after using it. I've also noticed that my skin isn't as dry and flaky which it often is come Autumn.



The makers state that the Clarisonic cleanses 3 times more effectively than manual washing but I still found that I needed to tone afterwards to remove any residue left behind. This is after using the cleanser provided as well as the Aromatherapy Associates Renew Rose Cleanser (review to follow shortly!).


I also found that the brush didn't always dry which bugged me a bit as it would sometimes still be damp the following day.


All in all though I absolutely LOVE my Clarisonic. It's very effective at cleansing but it doesn't come cheap, starting from £150 from SpaceNK. However, that being said...what with Xmas round the corner it's one to definitely consider for the Xmas list!


To find out more visit the official Clarisonic website here

Many thanks to the PR team for sending me one for review!

1 comment:

  1. I really want one of these, they sound terrific! However I'm terrified that i'd spend all that money and then forget about it after a while :/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.