If you don't know about the brand, Eyeko is a British company with super kawaii products in adorable packaging. Their range is fun and girly, with a wide range of affordable make-up and skin products which are quite unique to the UK drugstores.
They have a fab website which you can visit here.
The event started in the evening and by the time I arrived there was already a long line of bloggers queuing to get in.
Inside the venue, complete with light up dance floor (!) we were greeted with a fantastic goodie bag, delicious cupcakes and the chance to get a manicure, make-over and our fortune told by the tarot card reader...!
Check out the photos below:
Amazing cupcakes...I went for the red velvet ;)
Was great to see the nail polishes as I can never seem to find all of them when I look in stores...loving the "military" dark green polish:
Eyeko creams! I've heard lots of good things about this product. They now have a limited edition copper toned one too:
It was great to catch up with beauty blogger Peonies & Lillies again:
She was far braver than me when in came to having her tarot cards read. I think wayyy to much so putting more thoughts into my head would just cause me to question everything! So nope...I didn't have mine read but apparently the reading was quite accurate...spooky!
We also got to meet Nina, Eyeko's founder who gave us a sneak peak at the new products. I stupidly didn't take any photos but I am particularly looking forward to the jumbo lip pencils...the packaging is super cute!
Nina is incredibly passionate about Eyeko and it was great to have her explain the products to us and take time out to get meet everyone.
BIG thanks to the Eyeko team, in particular Ling, for inviting me to celebrate with you! HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY!
Keep an eye out for some Eyeko reviews which will appear on this blog very soon..and if you do stop by the website you can use my code to get a free gift :) www.eyeko.com








Was so lovely to meet you briefly :) I did tweet you, but then i realised you werent following so you couldnt see my tweet (my tweets are protected) haha so get following!
ReplyDeleteI said that you looked gorgeous and should show your face more on the blog ;)
xxx
Ooh I saw you there, I KNEW it was you but I was too shy to say hello! It was a good night wasn't it, I wish I'd had my tarot cards read! x
ReplyDelete@Zoella was so good to meet you too! Have sent you a request on Twitter ;) And super thanks for the compliment *blushes* I'm a bit shy with the photos of myself but will give it a whirl!
ReplyDelete@Leanne aww you should have said hello! Hopefully we will get to meet at another event :)
It looked like such a fantastic evening! I was invited but couldn't make it! :( I keep seeing pictures of those gorgeous cupcakes and am soooooooo jealous of all you guys that made it! :)
ReplyDeletexxx
It was lovely to see you again :) Your artistic skills are amazing, really impressed with the drawing you did on my hand! x
ReplyDelete