That is until you apply it...
Application was easy but getting the glitter particles to actually show up wasn't.
It's like paradoxal all over again. A lovely polish in bottle, but on application not so. The glittery bits are just too few and far between.
Another thing that bugged me was that this polish CHIPPED! I can usually go a whole 7 days without chips, just tip wear and this goes for cheap to rip off polishes! I owe it all down to my base coat (zoom nail eat and drink) and top coat (seche vite) and not using my nails as tools and marigolds to keep them covered when it comes to washing dishes ;)
ANYWAY...I digress. This post is a review so here are the photos:
To combat the chronic chipping I did a YSL and french tipped them in Eyeko's Military Nail Polish...a fantastic dirty green...these types of green are currently my favourite preferred shade of polish.






love the colour combo for the french mani! x
ReplyDeletelove the french mani twist to hide the chipping! ;)
ReplyDelete