I've noticed that a lot of the search keywords people have typed to get to my blog have been for "topshop cream eyeshadow swatches".
Only thing is...I don't have any on my blog. Bit disappointing if you've arrived hoping to see some eh?
SOOO on my way home I thought I'd better get swatching!
The cream eyeshadows are available in 6 shades with my personal favourites being "emerald" a gorgeous shimmery green, and "darkness" which I think could work for a nice smudgy grudge look ;)
Topshop also have some new nail polishes in with "utilitarian" on my want list. Unfortunately I think it will have to wait till next month as I did over indulge in Mac polishes last week...4 in total!
I also noticed that Barry M have a very VERY good dupe for Chanel's "Paradoxal" called "grey mauve". The shimmer particles look slightly larger which I think is a good thing as that lovely flash of violet might actually show up with this one! Again another one on my nail polish WANT list. I think I might have to get it tomorrow so I can do a comparison swatch for you...




so cool i love topshop!
ReplyDeletecome folow xoo