Amazing no?
Anyway...last week I decided to do my own take on this look and came up with the following colour combination:
I am really pleased with how this turned out! I used Eyeko nail polish in "Rain" as the main colour and Zoya "Richelle" on the tips.
Definitely think I will be experimenting a bit more with this look :)




gorgeous combination, i can never do the tips neatly!
ReplyDeleteLooks really good - shame I can`t try it on my own nails as they are incredibly short. I struggle to grow them so I always keep them short and square.
ReplyDeleteI love it! The colour combo reminds me of Easter :)
ReplyDeleteLove it! The color combo is very pretty!
ReplyDeleteLove the combination!
ReplyDeleteI love this :) Where do you get your Zoya polishes from?
ReplyDelete@Sarah Hello! I bought mine from this website when they had an offer on :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.nailcareclub.com/