Just been browsing the Sephora website today and stumbled across this bargaintastic offer!
The set contains super cute mini versions of High Beam, Posetint and Benetint for $15, perfect for fitting in your on the go handbag. Click here for more info
Wish we had Sephora here in the UK...SO many amazing brands and offers to be had *sigh*
Are there any stores you wish your country had? Leave a comment and let me know ;)
Search This Blog
Friday, 25 February 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I would kill for a Sephora here, if I ever visit the USA im always glued in there :| that and Sanrio shops needs em
ReplyDeleteI have all three of them in the full sized bottles. My favourites are the high beam and the benetint!
ReplyDeleteI really REALLY want Sleek palettes. :)
ReplyDeleteNo Sephora over here in Australia either! Reallllly want this set! Ive got full size Posie Tint and High Beam, which are both lovely, and hope to try Benetint soon! :)
ReplyDelete$15 is amazing for this set as these last ages! I really wish Sephora would come back to the UK, but I guess our department stores (esp in London) and Boots were just too much competition for them. The least they could do is have an online store for us! They always have such great exclusive sets and deals.
ReplyDelete