Search This Blog

Thursday, 24 February 2011

NOTD: PINK GRADATION NAILS! Tokyo Kawaii!

You may have heard me rambling about the wonders that is japanese nail gradation liquid...it's such a difficult product to find, having bought mine in Tokyo last year and even then it took a while to track it down!

BUT! Look what pretty manicures you can create with it:



I used Barry M's "neon pink" to create this look as well as some random glitter polish my mum picked up whilst on holiday for me. 

If you like this look and want to get your hands on some Nail Gradation Liquid, check back next week as I will be announcing a Nail Art competition to win a bottle!

Really hope some of you nail artists out there will enter :)

13 comments:

  1. It's really pretty! The liquid works really well cuz it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a beautiful nails!!
    love the pink colour


    In Palace ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I bought some of this at Claire's a while back(in the States). I really like it, except you have to be really careful to not shake it or let it fall over to its side. They also had some that were scented, I bought a vanilla one, mmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this, your so fab at all this nail art stuff!! you should consider ding it professionally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh that looks sooooo pretty! I've never heard of nail graduation liquid before but it gives a really lovely effect! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks gorgeous. For some reason it really reminds me of a professional manicure my cousin got in China even though it was a different design. How does the graduation liquid work? x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, wow. I love it!
    Follow me if u want:
    lady-flower123.blogspot.com
    I'm following u now ;)
    xoxo ;*

    ReplyDelete
  8. So girly and cute! :) This stuff sounds amazing.. I will definitely be entering your competition Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ peonies & lillies aw thanks! It's basically aliquid you paint at the base of the polish and it melts it away? Hard to explain given I can't read Japanese! Will do a much delated tutorial very soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks so cute and unusual! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.