Search This Blog

Thursday, 10 February 2011

PRODUCT LOVE! HYDRATING NO FUSS, NO MESS, FACE MASK

Now before I get into this review I'll fess up...I'm not very good with face masks. It's not that i don't like them, but mostly because I am constantly busy and don't have the time, or I am hopeless at remembering!


I was given the Organic Surge First Class Face Mask last month and it's such a pleasure to use. I'm use to the clay based masks, you know, the ones that tend to get a bit messy, can get in your hair and are a bit fiddly to remove. However, the OS mask is a milky clear gel, making it easy to apply and wash off...no more fussing about! 

Formulated to deep cleanse the face, leaving it nourished and hydrated, I love that you can leave this mask on for as little as 5 minutes or even overnight for a more intense treatment.

I really find this mask a pleasure to use. Not only for it's sheer ease of use and mess free application, but also for the delicate clean fresh scent...hinting at lemons but oh so lightly.

Will definitely be using this product regularly, am super impressed with it. Much love!

The Organic Surge First Class Face Mask retails at £6.99. Visit their website for more info: www.organicsurge.com

Have you tried any products from Organic Surge? Any you would recommend? Am keen to hear your recommendations as I'd love to try more from this brand :)

(product = pr sample)

1 comment:

  1. No fuss face mask sounds good to me! Gah, you make me want too many things! :|
    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.