Last week I headed out to Soho for a friend's birthday.
Fed up of the bog standard smokey eye for Winter nights; I opted for a bright in your face, acid attack!
Products used:
Eyes
B Never Too Busy To B Beautiful green eyeliner as base (can't get it anymore am afraid)
B Never Too Busy To B Beautiful pressed e/s in "beatrix" again can't buy it anymore :(
Superdrug MUA eyeshadow No5 (amazing lime green e/s)
Collection 2000 Big fake False Lash Mascara
Benefit Magic Ink eyeliner
Benefit Pistachio loose pigment (discontinued)
Face
Make Up Forever HD foundation
Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage foundation
Topshop Bitten Berry lip & cheek stain
Lips
Revlon Matte lipstick in "Stormy Pink"
Hope you like it!
Search This Blog
Saturday, 26 February 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



You look fantastic!
ReplyDeleteStacie xoxox
gorgeous! :) x
ReplyDeleteI love the eye-makeup honey, it looks so summery! :D x
ReplyDeleteLove this! I am definitely going to be embracing the brights trend this spring/summer! :)
ReplyDeleteThat looks sooo Spring-y!
ReplyDeleteOh I love this look! I wish I was brave enough to rock brights on a night out. I do it for the day time but a brown smokey eye seems to be all I do for night.
ReplyDeletegorgeous :D
ReplyDeletegorguz hun! aww I have a cream eyeshadow from B never to busy to be beautiful!! Its the most gorguz teal colour, love it so much. am seriously dreading the day its gonna run out :(
ReplyDeleteLove Aysh xoxo
Out of the norm& beautiful lovn it
ReplyDelete