Search This Blog

Friday, 11 February 2011

VALENTINES 2011: PREP, PRIME & PUCKER UP!


I've never thought about using a lip primer before...for some reason the idea has never really crossed my mind. In all honesty though it really should have as I am guilty of what I dub as "wine lips". After a few drinks my lipstick migrates and gives me what I can only describe as a "joker smile"...think batman and you've got the ugly picture!

The Urban Decay lip primer comes in super pretty slimline packaging, perfect for slipping into a purse and applies clear, helping your lippy stay put for longer without any lipstick feathering. If you own a Chanel Rouge Coco lipstick you will know what I mean...mine bleeds over my lipline like ANYTHING :(


I've been using this primer with a variety of different lipsticks and really find that it helps a lot in keeping those mositurising but ultimately not so long lasting lipsticks...last!


Perfect for Valentines smooching and with spf 15 to top, the Urban Decay lip primer is available from Boots, Debenhams and the urban Decay website: www.urbandecay.com


Have you tried this? What did you think? Leave a comment and let me know!


(pr sample)


3 comments:

  1. I have got UD's Ozone 24/7 lip pencil and it works well! I found it a tad drying though at times so may have to check this out at some point :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does this help to blot out lip colour at all? My lips are very pigmented to nudes are a lot of effort for me and I could do with something to pale my lips down first x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Andrea - it does but it's only very slightly. I'll take some photos for you if that helps?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.