Search This Blog

Sunday, 13 February 2011

VALENTINES 2011: JAPANESE NAIL ART IDEAS

With Valentines tomorrow I thought I'd quickly show you some fab nail art designs I found in Japanese magazines, Nail Venus and Nail Up!
Hope they inspire you to come up with some super kawaii designs too :) I particularly LOVE the first two...





9 comments:

  1. Ahh! I really enjoy always seeing nail designs from Japan...They might as well be the nail capital with their creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 2nd one is my favourite! Love the mix match polka dots.. Never thought of that before :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHHH i love the v-day nail art.. i especially love the 2nd photo with the glossy light pink and the sparkly magenta pink that is SO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the last set! So pretty!

    xo Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. I especially like the ones with the bows

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the 3rd nail art, but every one of them have their own cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh great designs, I wish I had seen this before valentines!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.