I bought a few of the OCC Lip Tars at last years IMATS with NSFW high on my wish list.
The shade is a lovely bold and classic red, not too orange, not too blue...if this were porridge and I were Goldilocks it would be just right :)
A little goes an incredibly long way with the formula packed with pigment.
I do find that they can be a little drying and they do feather and bleed quite a bit too, so a primer (like Urban Decay's lip primer) is best if you want it to stay in place.
That being said they are so rich in colour and really give a WOW factor to the lips. I think I got this for around £6.50 at the time so it's also a complete steal given how little you need per application.
Visit the OCC website here: www.occmakeup.com
I've got a few more of these so will post more swatch up soon!
Search This Blog
Friday, 11 February 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




sounds very lovely, i must try this!
ReplyDeleteSuch a gorgeous color!
ReplyDeletewow pretty color =D
ReplyDeleteSeems like you've got an amazing red lippy collection! :)
ReplyDeleteohhh that is a gorgeous red!!
ReplyDelete